These Creamy Deviled Eggs are a bold twist to a traditional favorite. Quick and easy to prepare, they make the perfect appetizer! Recipe serves 6.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- ⅓ cup Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3½ tablespoons Kraft® chipotle mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Honey Dijon Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Basil leaves (optional)
- Cut each hard-boiled egg in half and cleanly scoop out the yolks. Place the yolks in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork or pastry blender. Add milk, mayonnaise, and mustard.
- Stir until the mixture is creamy and settled. Season with salt and paprika.
- Spoon the mixture into each egg white. Decorate with basil leaves.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100||Calories from Fat: 60|
|Total Fat: 7g||11% of DV|
|Saturated Fat: 2g||10% of DV|
|Cholesterol 215mg||71% of DV|
|Sodium: 180mg||7% of DV|
|Total Carbohydrates: 1g||0% of DV|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0% of DV|
|Sugars: 1g||0% of DV|
|Protein: 7g||0% of DV|