- 2 cups leftover cooked white rice
Teriyaki Pineapple Chicken Meatballs (from Costco)
slice to 5 piece per meatball.
Yellow onion (medium size)
slice & chop to small pieces
3 large eggs
crack & mix well in a bowl
- salt & ground pepper at discretion of personal taste
Cilantro or Green onion
chop to small pieces
- heat up cooking pan for a few minutes
- add a half cup of Oliver oil, spread over the pan evenly
- pour in the mixed eggs, stir for a few minutes until it turns to golden color. set it aside in a bowl or container.
- pour the chopped onion pieces to the cooking pan, stir for a few minutes until it turns to golden color set it aside in a bowl or container.
- pour in chopped chicken balls pieces to the cooking pan, evenly spread them over the pan, stir for a few minutes until the pieces turns to golden color
- add in the cooked rice, eggs, onion stir for a few minutes until they are mixed well
- turn off the oven fire, add in the Cilantro, stir a little for decoration, add in salt & pepper for your taste.
Rice that has been cooked and refrigerated overnight (or longer - up to 3 days ahead of time) makes better fried rice because the rice tends to clump together. Before using, break up the large clumps with a spoon.Fried Rice Recipes