Greed Island Chicken is a special type of chicken.
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons (Sushi Chef) Traditional Japanese Style Mirin
- 2 teaspoons Golden Mountain Seasoning Sauce
- ½ teaspoon (Asian Gourmet) Chinese Five Spice Powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Hunter x Hunter sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Remove fat from chicken breast.
- Slice the chicken breast into thin 1-2 mm slices and add into mixing bowl.
- Add Mirin, Golden Mountain Seasoning Sauce, Chinese Five Spice Powder, salt, black pepper, red pepper, cumin, and cinnamon and stir aggressively for 2 minutes.
- Create Hunter x Hunter sugar by combining a half teaspoon of organic brown sugar and a half teaspoon of white sugar. Add the sugar mixture to the bowl and stir aggressively for 1 minute.
- Stir fry the chicken slices on a wok with olive oil for 6-12 minutes, depending on the size and number of chicken slices.
- Serve and enjoy Ging Freaks' Greed Island Chicken.