- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Lowfat 2% Milk
- 4½ tablespoons flour
- 1½ teaspoon yeast
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Hunter x Hunter sugar
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and stir aggressively for 2 minutes.
- Add milk, flour, yeast, and to the bowl and stir aggressively for 2 minutes.
- Create Hunter x Hunter sugar by combining a half teaspoon of organic brown sugar and a half teaspoon of white sugar. Add the sugar mixture to the bowl and stir until the mixture is creamy.
- Spoon the mixture onto a cookie tray and shape them into Gon Freaks' face as shown on the right.
- Bake in the oven for an hour.
- Serve and enjoy Gon Freaks' Hunter Cookies.
Recipe submitted by Gon Freaks