Hunter Pancakes are Asian fried pancakes.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Lowfat 2% Milk
- 2½ tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Hunter x Hunter sugar
- 1 apple
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and stir vigorously for 2 minutes.
- Add milk, flour, basil, black pepper, and salt. Stir until the mixture is creamy. If possible, use Nen to sweeten the egg mixture.
- Create Hunter x Hunter sugar by combining a half teaspoon of organic brown sugar and a half teaspoon of white sugar. Add the sugar mixture to the bowl and stir vigorously for 1 minute.
- Slice the apple and add pieces to the mixture.
- Fry the mixture on a frying pan with olive oil for 5 minutes or until the mixture reaches a solid state.
- Flip the pancake over and fry for 3 minutes.