Kurta Spaghetti is a special spaghetti.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 box linguini
- 3 cups boiled water
- 12 meatballs
- 1 teaspoon crushed black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Hunter x Hunter sugar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Slice tomatoes into 12 pieces and put into mixing bowl.
- Add meatballs, black pepper, salt, and Hunter x Hunter sugar and stir.
- Place the mixture into a pot and add linguini, water, and meatballs.
- Boil and stir for 10 minutes.
- Place contents into a dish and add olive oil and additional black pepper. Continue to stir for 1 minute.