Lemon Garlic Broccoli
1 Tbsp oil
¼ C red onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 C broccoli florets, chopped
½ tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
- Place oil into a medium sized saucepan.
- Add in onion and simmer for a few seconds until softened.
- Add garlic, stir, and simmer.
- Add broccoli and stir to make sure it is coated thoroughly.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Mix everything together.
- Cook 5-10 min or until broccoli has softened to your liking.