Fried Tuna Fish with Rice is an easy recipe.
- 1 can Tuna Fish or Albacore in water
- 1/2 Lemon
- Canola Oil
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Ground Basil Leaves
- Cooked White Rice
- Prepare white rice beforehand. The tuna fish will be used as a garnish. Heat oil
- Drain tuna can of water then add to pan.
- Brown tuna until crispy on outside. Squeeze lemon halve for juice to add tangy flavor to tuna.
- Ground the black pepper to season. Sprinkle on ground basil leaves. Stir the tuna while it
is frying to cook all sides evenly. The process should take about 5-10
- Add the final product on top of white rice and enjoy!